Energy Management System
One amazing product that protects your entire home electrical system, appliances and electronics and saves you money in the process!
Combining innovative design attributes in a comprehensive electrical system solution that not only provides robust surge protection, voltage regulating line conditioning and real-time amp reducing phase correction but also reduces negative harmonics and provides EMF filtration. As you would expect, the combination of ‘phase to phase’ and ‘phase to neutral’ wiring configuration provides a comprehensive solution.
This is why the Arctic Fox Energy Management System is unsurpassed.
Although, rather extensive, the technical details tell the full story of why the Arctic Fox EMS is a comprehensive solution.
Here are some highlights
Arctic Fox EMS Technical Specs
- • Single Split-Phase Energy Management System 120/240V (EMS1PN)
- • Made in Montana
- • Made in USA
- • UL/CSA – E363874 - Open Energy Management Equipment 3ZJ9
- • FCC - Approved (UL Tested for Compliance) CE - Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC
- • CE - Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) 2004/108/EC
- • RoHS - Lead Free - Restriction of Hazardous Substances
Arctic Fox EMS1PN Highlights
- • 120/208, 120/240 Volt Single Split-Phase Electricity Conditioner
- • Low Power Losses, < 0.5 Watts per 1000 VAr
- • EMI/RFI Noise Reduction 0-50 dB
- • Operating Temperature Range of -55oC to +90oC
- • Wire Rating: 600 Volts, THHN/MTW/THWN-2
- • General Enclosure: NEMA 3X Indoor/Outdoor
- • Box Size 8" x 8" x 4"
- • Electrical Harmonics Elimination (THD Reduction)
- • EMF/EMR Reduction
- • Three-Way Electrical Protection
- • Voltage Moderation
- • Self-healing metalized Harmonic Rectifiers
- • Power Factor Compensation
- • Robust Tri-circuit Integrated Surge Protection
- • Surge Suppression
Technical SpecificationsArctic Fox EMS1PN Single Split-Phase Power
Talk to an authorized local contractor to set up an appointment, TODAY!